This is the web site of Two Country Hens, LLC.
3733 NC 69
Hayesville, NC 28904
We can be reached via email at email@example.com or you can reach us by telephone at 828-541-9455.
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes no information regarding the domain or email address.
We collect aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, no information on consumers who browse our Web page and information volunteered by the consumer or business, such as survey information and/or site registrations.
The information we collect is not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes, marketing and/or informational purposes.
We provide you the opportunity to ‘opt-out’ of having your personally identifiable information used for certain purposes when we ask for this information. For example, if you purchase a product but do not wish to receive any additional marketing material from us, you can indicate your preference on our order form.
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and promotional communications, you may opt-out of receiving them by following the instructions included in each newsletter or communication or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access to Personally Identifiable Information
- If you supply us with your postal address on-line you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed on-line.
- With respect to security: We always use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our site, we have appropriate security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information that we have collected from you on our site.
- With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact Tammie Hurst via email at email@example.com or mail to 3733 NC 69, Hayesville, NC 28904 or by phone at 828-541-9455.
- The law permits us to share information about our current and former customers with government agencies or authorized third parties under certain circumstances. For example, as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process, when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- If Two Country Hens, LLC is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your personal information.
- The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). To learn more about SSL, follow this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secure_Sockets_Layer.
- We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation que.